Monday, May 17, 2010

May Sketch by Anabelle O'Malley

* See the May Sketch on sidebar created this month by Melissa Phillips

Sympathy Card by Anabelle O'Malley


Supplies:

Acceso Red Symphony Blend Flowers by Prima

Voila Small Blossom Vine Felt Borders by Prima

Shabby Chic Patterned Flowers by Prima

Platinum Pearls and Crystals by Prima

Shabby Chic Glitter Cardstock Stickers by Prima

Doily Lace Edger Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts

Homespun Chic Homespun Mod Flocked Pattern Paper by GCD Studios

Shabby Chic Apricot Tree Pattern Paper by Prima

-

4 comments:

Sasya said...

FABULOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

simply gorgeous!!

Melissa said...

This is such a beautiful card Anabelle....one of my favorites for sure.
Melis

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your colors here Anabelle! :) You inspired me to play along... Here's my take: http://wp.me/pp8Ev-116 Hugs!