Saturday, January 7, 2017

Welcome Jill Keller!

We are very excited to have a new designer share her beautiful work with Emma's Paperie!  Please welcome Jill Keller to the EP Design Team!  Check out her links below to see her amazing work!



Meet Jill:

Hello, I am Jill Keller from beautiful Kansas!  I am a stay home mama to a very inquisitive and sassy little girl who is almost 5, and wife to a very supportive and skilled tech guy.  I have lived in Kansas all my life except for three years spent in Florida working with homeless and runaway youth.  I started scrapping after a dear friend gave me a scrapbook for my college graduation, but didn't get serious about it and start sharing my work until after I got married in 2008.  My scrap style has definitely evolved and the last few years I've found myself working more with mixed media products, adding machine- and hand-stitching to my pages, and focusing on different details when creating a layout.  At this point I'm more focused on the making of a page; the story and photo are still very important, falling a close second to the creation.  Patterned paper is my favorite product ever because I love mixing patterns or using it to back cut files.  I also love die cuts, spray ink, sequins, enamel dots..... ok, I love it all!  I share all my work on Instagram and my blog because social media is probably my second hobby, haha!  I am thrilled to be a part of the Emma's Paperie team and cannot wait to share my work with all of you.

~

1 comment:

MichelleB said...

Welcome! I can't wait to see some of you projects!