1. Cut, score and fold white cardstock to create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch standard size card
Next I embossed a piece of white cardstock with a snowflake embossing
folder and adhered it to my pre-scored and folded card.
Cut snowflake pattern paper to fit the front, then cut a smaller strip
of the red plaid to fit the front and adhere the two together. Machine
stitch the edges if you’d like.
4. Tie ribbon around the center of the card.
Using a dab of wet glue, glue over the white areas of the snow globe
chipboard embellishment and sprinkle with coarse glitter from Martha
Stewart and shake off the excess. Then add a small emerald jewel to the
bow on the neck of the deer and adhere. Adhere the entire snow globe to
the front of the card using 3-D glue dots or a little hot glue.
6. Add sticker bow and a tied white button to the top of the snow globe.
7. Adhere chipboard sentiment to bottom of snow globe along with poinsettia sticker.
8. Adhere the entire card front to the embossed white card using 3-D glue dots.