Friday, January 4, 2008

Meet Melissa Phillips

She's fun, she's talented & she has graciously agreed to design for Emma's Paperie! Just wait until you see what she can do with paper, stamps and ribbon!

Melissa was born and raised in American Fork, UT. After graduating from Brigham Young University, she and her husband moved to Caliente, NV where they currently live with their 4-year old daughter, Sierra.

After the birth of her daughter, Melissa wanted to make handmade Thank You notes to send out and became hooked immediately on card making. It all spiraled from there and has become a wonderful and rewarding part of Melissa's life.

"I love creating things for other people, and I enjoy the process of working with my hands to turn ordinary paper into something heartfelt. My loves are card making and altering anything that sparks my interest. I enjoy every minute of it and I love to share my creations with those I love."

Besides paper-crafting, Melissa also enjoys horseback riding, baking, reading, playing softball, decorating, and hunting with her husband.

Melissa designs for Melissa Frances, Provo Craft, Paper Salon, and Creative Cafe©

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey, Melissa, having just found this site, I am sooo looking forward to seeing your creations!!

Kiana Johnson said...

Hi! I'm searching the internet to find Melissa to ask her what Cricut cartridge was used with her two Valentine samples on Provo Craft.
Can anyone help me?

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,
Iam a big fan of yours from Papertrey Ink. I love your Noel,Tis the Season,and Deck the Halls Pocket Tags. I love the Jilibean papers you used. Can I get the same Jilibean papers from
Emma's Paperie. Can you tell me which ones you used in making your tags. Love them all.
Jan P.

becsflowers said...

I see stuff you do in CARDS magazine, among others, and I *love* your style. I like it that I can now identify your work before I even see your name!
Rebecca Middleton

joanieg said...

Hi Melissa, I absolutely love your card from today.!
Is there any way to get directions on how you made this absolutely gorgeous work of art? I have been a follower of yours for a very long time. You are truly Blessed . Thank You for all you do and for all you share and inspire.

Joanie