Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Guest Designer, Jen del Muro

We are excited to have Jen del Muro with us this month! I first noticed Jen's amazing work through a great stamp company, Verve Stamps. Check out her Verve design team gallery here. You can also check out Jen on her blog, i{heart}2stamp. Welcome Jen!

Meet Jen:

Hi! It's me...Jen del Muro. I am a fan of all things paper crafting and stamping. I started stamping several years ago just as a little hobby. I'm pretty sure you already know how that story turns out, as we have all become masters of procurement in this industry!

I live in North Texas with my husband, daughter and son. We share our home with a couple of loony dogs and a fat black cat. When I am not running around like crazy with any or all of them, I like to find a little peace and quiet in my stamp room. I have been {seriously} stamping and paper crafting for more than 5 years. I design/have designed for several companies and I enjoy getting my work published when I have the time. I love to share my work on my blog, www.iheart2stamp.com. I also teach Copic classes and design kits for my local scrapbook store, Scrapper's Boutique.

Thank you so much to Cindy for asking me to play along this month with the Emma's Paperie crew. The EP store has the best products, super fast shipping and it's like Christmas when you open the package!

Floral Butterfly Card
Cardstock: Kraft, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Green Bloomer Trim by Webster's Pages
Flowers: Pink Sweet Taffy Flowers by Prima
Punch: Butterfly Deep Edgee Punch by Martha Stewart
Button: Vintage from my stash
Other: Paper Distresser, Sewing Machine

Made with Love Baker's Bag
Bag: Natural Kraft 5" x 4.5" Grease Resistant Paper Favor Bags
Paper and Stickers: Little Girl Collection Kit Echo Park
Ribbon: Abode 3/8" Robin's Egg Satin with Picot Edges by American Crafts
Punch: Medium Vintage Double Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts
Rhinestones: Cupcake Mini Jewels by Doodlebug Design
Other: Button, Twine, Sewing Machine, Small Circle Punch, Cello Bag, Crinkle Paper

Little Girl Pinwheel Home Decor
Pattern Paper: Little Girl Collection Kit Echo Park
Cardstock: Black and Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Dimensional Glue Dots, Brads
-

12 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats Jen!!! Love these little creations!!!

Eva said...

Jen, GORGEOUS work....you just inspired me with your first card!!!

Wendy Sue said...

Gorgeous projects! I love, love, love that frame!!! :o)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Hooray for Jen! Gorgeous projects, girl!

Jen Tapler said...

You TOTALLY rock Jen! I've been admiring your work since I first got started stamping and am so thrilled to more recently have had the chance to get to know such an amazing designer and just super cool person!! Thank you for these and all of your inspiring work!!

Sherry Wright said...

oBeautiful work Jen, welcome! :)

Lily said...

You have the most beautiful projects around. I love the fresh creative details. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with us.

Anonymous said...

Jen...congratulations! You did it, girl!! Awesome work...beautiful!

Eva said...

Jen I LOVE the use of the butterflies on the first card and that flower is stunning! The pinwheels are adorable!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects, Jen! Glad you joined us this month. :)

Michelle Woerner said...

Beautiful projects Jen!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Congratulations Jen! Your creations are FABULOUS! Love the pinwheels! :D