Amy Tangerine Here and There Paper by American Crafts
Amy Tangerine Peacock Molded Foam Rubber Letter Thickers by American Crafts
Amy Tangerine Paper Leaves by American Crafts
Amy Tangerine Die-Cut Cardstock Bits by American Crafts
Amy Tangerine Good Times Small Remarks Sticker Book by American Crafts
Garden Cafe Daisy's Diner Paper by American Crafts
Garden Cafe Lavender Grill Varnish Paper by American Crafts
Garden Cafe Carnation Corner Varnish Paper by American Crafts
Garden Cafe Biscotti Delights Dimensional Stickers by American Crafts
Harvest Market Alpha Cardstock Stickers by Lily Bee Design
Head Over Heels Alpha Cardstock Stickers by Lily Bee Design
1) Tear off brown strips from bottom of patterned paper and adhere to cardstock on top and bottom.
2) Cut strips of teal and grey patterned paper (approximately 2" wide) and create a notched end on the grey piece. Adhere to cardstock. Use scalloped scissors on small strip of orange woodgrain patterned paper and adhere below patterned paper section.
3) Adhere photos as shown and apply small alphabet stickers.
4) Layer die-cut doily with rosette and brad. Cut off edge. Adhere striped paper to top of layout and the rest of the doily die-cut beneath.
5) Adhere paper leaves with foam adhesive.
6) Add alphabet stickers to large die-cut tag. Tie off with twine and outline yellow letters. Adhere the rest of striped paper strip to bottom of tag and adhere rosette and leave. Adhere tag to layout with foam adhesive.
7) Add subtitle to die-cut tag and adhere with foam adhesive.
8) Add journaling and ink edges.
I love this!!! The way you added the photos in the top corner looks awesome!
What fun!!! Tfs!
So fun Jill, great job with the AC!
Post a Comment