Saturday, May 5, 2012
Spotlight on Teresa Collins by Anabelle O'Malley
Fabrications Linen Green Brocade Paper by Teresa Collins
Fabrications Linen Green Fleur De Lis Paper by Teresa Collins
Fabrications Linen Red Quatrefoil Paper by Teresa Collins
Fabrications Linen Chipboard Elements by Teresa Collins
Fabrications Linen Rhinestones by Teresa Collins
Cream and Brown Medallion Flowers by Maya Road
Love Chipboard Banner Mini Chipboard Set by Maya Road
Hearts Mini Chipboard Pieces by Jenni Bowlin
Rouge Pigment Ink Pad by American Crafts
Dimensional Foam Tabs Adhesive by American Crafts
Medium Kraft Tags by Jillibean Soup
Small Kraft Tags by Jillibean Soup
Garden Cafe Black Custard Foam Letter Thickers by American Crafts
Random Trims by Crate Paper
1. Embellish the three kraft tags using patterned paper, stickers, and chipboard. Add the medallion flower to one of the tags. Tie each tag with twine.
2. Cut two strips of red patterned paper and adhere to top and bottom of page.
3. Adhere two doilies (available at craft, baking or dollar stores) to center of the page.
4. Layer the three tags onto the doilies. Use foam adhesive on center tag.
5. Add half of a doily to top right of page. Embellish with banner stickers and adhere with foam adhesive. Add gems.
6. Adhere photo to right side of tags, tucking it under the third tag.
7. Adhere strip of patterned paper and strip of chipboard below tags.
8. Ink heart and adhere to right of strips. Add gems.
9. Create title using stickers and add gems.