Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Company Spotlight on Basic Grey by Hilary Kanwischer
Oh Yeah, You & Me....Radical Card by Hilary Kanwischer
Hipster Swell Paper by Basic Grey
Hipster Fab Paper by Basic Grey
Hipster Radical Paper by Basic Grey
Hipster Hip Paper by Basic Grey
Hipster Wood Veneer Die Cuts by Basic Grey
Knock Outs Simple Scallop Border Punch by American Crafts
White Textured Cardstock by American Crafts
1. Cut, score and fold cardstock to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch vertical standing card, then set aside
2. Scallop edge some white cardstock, then cut pattern paper same size as scored card, then several pattern papers in various sizes, ink the edges if you'd like then adhere scalloped cardstock underneath the pattern papers, then machine stitch all the papers together.
3. Add banner chipboard across the top, sentiment chipboard pieces along the left side, then lightly glue the "Radical" wooden sentiment and adhere it to the bottom of the card.
4. To finish, adhere chipboard "glasses" to the card front as shown using small 3D foam squares.
5. Adhere the entire card front to the scored card using 3D glue dots.