Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Focus on Sparkle and Shine by Hilary Kanwischer


Puffed Hanging Heart by Hilary Kanwischer

Hilary Tips:  I made this by cutting various sizes of hearts.  I then made fringe from the crepe paper, and sandwiched it between two hearts, then added a little poly fiberfill to the center of the largest heart, then sewed all the layers together.  Then I just added smaller hearts on top before adding the sentiment.  Finish with wire and red checked ribbon.

Supplies:

Lost & Found Record It Heirloom Paper & Accessories Kit by My Mind's Eye
Lost & Found Record It Heirloom Die-Cut Embellishments by My Mind's Eye
Reproduction Glass Button Assortment by Melissa Frances
Pink, White & Cream Crepe Paper by Melissa Frances
Silver Ice Stickles Glitter Glue 1-ounce Bottle by Ranger
~

1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Quite beautiful, Hilary! All your details are fabulous!