Saturday, March 15, 2008

Paper Crafting with Photos Challenge

Lisa, Melissa, Jessica and Anabelle were given a challenge to use Photos in their paper craft projects this month and boy did they make Fantastic projects. Check them out:
























Love ya! Photo Gift Bag by Anabelle O'Malley

Kraft Gift Bag

Cross My Heart Paper by Paper Salon

Rings Paper by Paper Salon
First Blush Rub-On Transfers by Paper Salon
Stems & Vines Bare Essentials Chipboard by Paper Salon
Pink Grosgrain & Daisy Print Ribbon by May Arts
Floral Embellishments by Prima







































Celebrate Baby Gift Box by Jessica Witty

Kraft 1/2 lb Box
Stripe/Red Orange Paper by My Mind's Eye

Tiny Dots/Orange Paper by My Mind's Eye
Mini Harlequin/Red Orange Paper by My Mind's Eye
Everyday Card Clear Stamps by Creative Cafe
Brown Polka-Dot Ribbon by May Arts








































Hush Baby Door Hanger by Melissa Phillips

Paper Mache Door Hanger by The Craft Pedlers
Audrey Pink Floral Pattern Paper by Making Memories
Die-Cut Journaling Notebook by Making Memories
Audrey Alphabet Chipboard by Making Memories
Pink Loft 18 Felt Flower by Prima
Crush Title & Tags Die-Cuts by Fancy Pants
French Twist Journaling Chips by Autumn Leaves
Ribbon by May Arts

3 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Very fun projects, ladies! Seeing these really makes me want to incorporate some photos on my next gift packaging...or decor project...or whatever I make next! :o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects! I love the door hanger for the baby's room! :)

Hilary Kanwischer said...

AWESOME STUFF!!! Gorgeous, I mean absolutely gorgeous! You girls rock! :)