Happy Birthday Bag by Jessica WittyInstructions:
1. Punch circles in a various sizes from the Celebration papers.
2. Ink around the edges of the circles with black ink.
3. Stamp Happy Birthday onto one circle. Use scotch tape to mask off part of the words when inking and stamp each part separately.
4. Punch a hole through the sentiment circle and secure to the bag with ribbon.
Butterfly Bag by Lisa Dorsey
Papillon Pattern Paper by SEI
Poppy Fields Pattern Paper by Prima
Bird/Light Blue Paper by My Mind's Eye
1. Cover the bag using Poppy Fields paper by Prima. Inking the edges before you attach the paper to the bag.
2. Cut several flowers from the Mother Bird paper. Don't worry about cutting exactly on the edges. Leaving a bit of brown gives the flowers character.
3. Cut a butterfly from the Papillon paper by SEI. Ink the edges with brown ink.
4. Attach the flowers and butterfly to the bag.
Helpful Tip: An easy way to get the perfect cover for your bag is to scan the bag before you start. Print it out on white cardstock to make a template OR print it right on the back of your pattern paper. Simply cut on the lines and your paper will fit perfectly!
Love You Treat Bag by Melissa Phillips
1. Ink edges of die cut heart and mat with red felt.
2. Trim red felt surrounding heart using pinking shears
3. Spell out greeting using alphabet stickers.
4. Punch hole and tie to bag using tan polka dot ribbon.
5. Apply rubon onto white cardstock, trim around edges and attach to tag just under alphabet stickers.
6. Attach felt butterflies surrounding tag and attach gem and button to embellish.
Golf Gift Bag by Anabelle O'Malley
Buck Naked Buttons & More by Cosmo Cricket
Make A Wish Pattern Paper by Dream Street Papers
Ribbon Collection by Heidi Grace
Something Blue Pattern Paper by Dream Street Papers
Creative Cuts Pattern Paper by Dream Street Papers
1. Cut Make A Wish paper to fit on front of bag and sew along the edges; adhere.
2. Fill bag with golf balls and fold down top in the front. Attach scalloped paper from Creative Cuts to top and trim edges.
3. Cut a strip of blue paper and place on middle portion of bag.
4. Create tag with Creative cuts paper and attach to bag with ribbon.
Beautiful Friendship Bag by Michelle Clement
Flowers in Bloom Chipboard Buttons by Making Memories
Vintage Floral Rub-On Transfers by October Afternoon (out of stock)
Die Cut Mini Label Papers by Jenni Bowlin (out of stock)
1. Apply various rub-ons around bag.
2. Cut out the center of Die-Cut paper and adhere around window of bag.
3. Thread buttons with floss and adhere to bag.