Friendship Large Pillow Box by Wendy Sue Anderson
Large Pillow Boxes
Dill Blossom Poi Paper by SEI
Dill Blossom Ginger Paper by SEI
Spring Fling Flower Beds Paper by Pink Paislee
Spring Fling Die-Cut Shapes by Pink Paislee
Addie Blossoms Box Collection by Making Memories
Noteworthy Scallop Sheer Green Trim by Making Memories
1. Paint the ends of the pillow box. You don’t have to paint the entire box because most of it will be covered with patterned paper. Paint the flaps and 1-2 inches past the flap. I used Making Memories paint, but you could use any paint. I’ve even used spray paint before – it works great! 3
2. Cut two strips of cardstock. The poi (teal) is 1 ½” x 12” and the ginger (cream) is 2 ¼” x 12”.
4. When the wrong side of my stitching won’t show, I like to use scotch tape to secure the ends – rather than back-stitching or trying to pull the strings through and tie them. It’s faster and easier.
5. Next, add a strip of ribbon down the center of the layered cardstock pieces.
6. Thread a button with white thread – secure in the back with a knot. Add button to center of paper flower.
7. Remove the die-cut tag from the sheet, add foam squares to the back (for dimension), place in center of layered strip.
8. Now create a loop with ribbon at the bottom of the tag, tie a knot with a second piece of ribbon and place over the loop. Add the flower to the top of the tag.
9. Attach the completed strip to the center of a full sheet of patterned paper.
10. Wrap paper around pillow box, secure well on front and back.
3. Layer the strips and machine stitch
Mini Pillow Box
Paper by Cosmo Cricket
Die-Cuts by Pink Paislee
Button by Making Memories
Match Box Card by My Mind's Eye
Ribbon by May Arts
1. Wrap 2 strips of coordinating paper around pillow box and secure on backside.
Thank You Pillow Box by Lisa Dorsey
Out & About No. 2 Tiny Dots Paper by My Mind's Eye
Cherish Rub-Ons by Fancy Pants
Brown Grosgrain & Daisy Print Ribbon by May Arts
Sentiments Clear Stamps by Heidi Grace
Baby Boy Medium Pillow Box Set by Anabelle O'Malley
Copper Stickles Glitter Glue by Ranger
Medium Pillow Boxes [color:Kraft]
Archaic Chip Sticker Shapes by Basic Grey
Archaic Dirty Paper by Basic Grey
Archaic Primitive Paper by Basic Grey
Archaic Rusty Paper by Basic Grey
Cinnamon Glitter Glue by Ranger
Indian Summer Bag-O-Buttons by Autumn Leaves
1. Assemble box. Hold paper to front of box, flip box over, and trace edges. Cut out.
2. Hold paper panel to front of box and place felt strip over it as desired. Trace the bottom edge of the felt strip onto the panel and cut out.
3. Adhere paper to box. Trace felt flowers on paper scraps, cut out, and adhere to box along with the felt strip. Place the strip over the paper edge, trimming along the edge of the box as necessary.
4. Flatten box. Stamp sentiment. Assemble box.
5. Adhere extra felt piece to the top edge of the box.