Pure Silver Glass Glitter by Melissa Frances
Glass Glitter Accent Instructions:
- Enhance a vintage image with glass glitter by simple applying liquid glue around the edges of the image.
- Using a paper plate or piece of paper, lay your vintage image down and coat the edges with the glass glitter.
- Carefully pick up the image and shake off the excess glitter.
- Empty excess glitter back into your jar and use again and again.
Negative Pop Out Glitter Heart Instructions:
- A fun way to reuse the negative material from your chipboard sheet is to cut around the shape using sharp scissors.
- You can make the area as thin or thick as you'd like, remember that your cuts may not be perfect.
- Cover up imperfect cuts by lightly swiping your chipboard cut with distress ink to age your cut and make it look perfectly weathered.