Lost & Found Lovely Glittered Chipboard Album Cover Kit by My Mind’s Eye
Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink Paper by My Mind’s Eye
Stella & Rose Memories Woven Die-Cut Paper by My Mind’s Eye
Stella & Rose Mother Layered Stickers by My Mind’s Eye
Stella & Rose Fancy Label Stickers by My Mind’s Eye
Stella & Rose Lovely Sticker Tags by My Mind’s Eye
Emma’s Shoppe Eclectic Buttons by Crate Paper
Portrait Eclectic Buttons by Crate Paper
Portrait Alpha Label Stickers by Crate Paper
Houses Corrugated Shapes by Jillibean Soup
Wood Mini Spools by Maya Road
Alencon Collection 12MM Lace Trim by Prima
Ivory Solid Wrinkled 1.5” Ribbon by May Arts
Green/Ivory 3/8” Grosgrain Striped Ribbon by May Arts
- Trace Woven Die-Cut Paper to fit across bottom half of the album cover, ink edges to distress, and adhere.
- Attach sticker in upper left corner of cover, and on right. Embellish below the stickers on the right with an Eclectic Button.
- Attach sticker tag in lower left corner, and adhere a spool wrapped with ribbon to the center. Tie a bow from button twine and adhere it to the top of the tag.
- Wrap ivory ribbon around cover just to the left of center and tie in a large bow at the top.
- Using a 4” embroidery hoop, choose fabric and place into hoops. Trim excess from around the edges, and adhere hoop to the center of the cover.
- Attach trim around edges of hoop.
- Adhere “home” sticker and paint corrugated house with cream acrylic paint. Once dry, adhere just above the “home” sticker.
- Cut a strip of floral paper to fit front of house, stitch around edges and adhere to house. Embellish house with sticker strips trimmed to fit and a heart.
- Adhere Eclectic Buttons to both sides of the house.
- Punch holes at top of the cover, thread with ribbon, and tie to form a hanger for your wall hanging.