Sew Much Fun Friendship Bags by Melissa Phillips
Darcey Bow Punch by Anna Griffin
Natural Kraft 5” x 4.5” Grease Resistant Paper Favor Bags
Homemade 6 Bean Soup Barley Pearls Paper by Jillibean Soup
Homemade 6 Bean Soup Bite Size Bits Paper by Jillibean Soup
Apple Cheddar Soup Green Peppercorns Paper by Jillibean Soup
Homemade 6 Bean Soup Pea Pods Die-Cuts by Jillibean Soup
Homemade 6 Bean Soup 12x12 Cardstock Stickers by Jillibean Soup
Portrait Eclectic Buttons by Crate Paper
Type Writer Tiny Text Stickers by Cosmo Cricket
Natural Eyelet Trim by Webster’s Pages
Jemie 15mm Wide Ball Trim by Prima
Red Plaid Ruffle Ribbon by May Arts
Orange/Ivory 3/8” Grosgrain Striped Ribbon by May Arts
Parrot Green Solid Wrinkled ½” Ribbon by May Arts
1. Punch the bottom edge of each brown paper bag using the bow punch.
2.. Embellish each brown paper bag with a strip of coordinating paper that fits just above punched bow.
3. Embellish the top edge of brown paper bag with coordinating trims and ribbons.
4. Attach a border strip on each bag using the die cut borders found at the bottom of the die-cut sheet.
5. Embellish the front of each bag using die cuts, stickers, buttons, etc.
6. Embellish the front of each glassine bag using die cuts or cut from the Bite Size Bits paper.
7. Add stickers, buttons, and die cuts to each and embellish to your taste.
8. Fill the glassine bag with treats, insert into brown paper bags, and share with a friend.