The Haunting Hour Layout by Anabelle O'Malley
1. Spray Pumpkin Spice and Clay Mr. Huey Mists onto white cardstock.
2. Cut three long strips of paper, trim edges like banner, and adhere to center of page.
3. Cut three sunburst shapes from die cut machine. Layer with photo onto banner strips.
4. Add flower stickers to center of top two sunbursts.
5. Add arrow and journaling sticker to bottom sunbirst. Adhere jounaling tag below it.
6. Add Remaining stickers (arrows, photo corner, 'certified' label.
7. Stamp 'Please note' on right side of page. Add letter stickers to photo to create the title.
8. Add border stickers to bottom and top right of page.
9. Adhere several silver sequins to page. Top flowers and arrow with rhinestones.~