Sherry Notes: **The Simple Stories kit is versatile and makes it so easy to make an array of layouts, cards, mini-albums, and altered projects.
Wooden heart (out of stock)
1. Cut green polka dot paper to 8.5x11 for background paper.
2. Cut blue paper from Pgae Elements paper and adhere to right side.
3. Cut journaling card banner from journaling card paper and adhere to left side and adhere photo over top.
4. Using stickers from sticker sheet add "tape" stickers to bottom and top to highlight page.
5. Add wooden heart to left of photo.
1. Make a 4 1/4"x5 1/2" card from polka dot paper.
2. Add sunshine and cloud transparency to card front.
3. Adhere sunshine from sticker sheet and plaid "tape" sticker to upper left. Tie with twine.~
Post a Comment