1. The Melissa Frances album comes with a front and a back cover both covered in patterned paper. You can chose which side and which cover best matches your project and then cover with coordinating paper.
2. After choosing your paper for the cover, cut a strip of Floppy Blossom Pink Ribbon to fit across the bottom of the album. Adhere to the backside of the bottom edge of the patterned paper and adhere in place. Top with a strip of pom pom trim to further accent.
3. Cut out Accent Cuts from patterned paper and adhere desired cut to front of the the album.
4. Top with large resin frame, dimensional stickers, and buttons.
5. For the inside pages, cover with coordinating patterned paper and accent cuts.
6. Embellish each page with vellum envelops, dimensional stickers, border stickers, buttons, ribbon, and washi tape to finish.7. This album comes with vellum and paper envelopes where photos, letters, cards, and memorabilia can be stored for the new baby and mother.