Christmas Cards by Anabelle O'Malley
Christmas Cheer Figgy Pudding Paper by Lily Bee Design
Christmas Cheer Peppermint Paper by Lily Bee Design
Christmas Cheer Mrs. Claus Paper by Lily Bee Design
Christmas Cheer North Pole Paper by Lily Bee Design
Christmas Cheer Alpha Cardstock Stickers by Lily Bee Design
Christmas Cheer Mixed Cardstock Stickers by Lily Bee Design
Sleigh Ride Sequin Vellum Shapes by Crate Paper
Red Baker's Twine by Queen & Co.
Green Baker's Twine by Queen & Co.
Merry Christmas Tree Card
1. Create card from cardstock. Emboss panel of white cardstock.
2. Cut a strip of red striped paper and add to embossed panel. Add a strip of green paper and then polka dot paper.
3. Tie twine around panel and adhere to card with foam adhesive.
4. Cut doily in half and adhere to left side of striped piece.
5. Adhere vellum tree.
6. Add circle sticker to tree.
7.Cut cardstock sticker sentiment from sticker and adhere to velum tag, cutting a banner shape on the right end.
8. Add to middle of sticker.
1. Crate card from cardstock.
2. Add stitched panel of green paper.
3. Adhere journaling card to center of card front.
4. Tuck half of a doily behind journaling card.
5 Cover wooden snowflake with striped paper and adhere.
6. Add Merry and Bright sticker to center of card with foam adhesive. Tie twine behind pin and tuck behind sticker.
7. Add 'happy' and 'th' to the 25 on journaling card to complete the sentiment.
1. Cut artisan shaped card from cardstock. Cut blue paper slightly smaller and adhere to card front.
2. Add strip of red chevron paper to left side of card. Tie green ribbon around this. Tuck stick pin into bow.
3. Add half of a doily to right side of chevron strip.
4. Punch scallop circle from blue/red paper. Attach circle sticker with foam adhesive and top with twine tied bow.
5. Cut sentiment from sticker and adhere with gems.