Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome Daniela and Hilary!

With the New Year, we are bringing you great News!  The Emma's Paperie family is growing...welcome Daniela Dobson and Hilary Kanwischer to our Design Team!  We are so very excited to have such talented gals join our already amazing family!


Meet Daniela:

My name is Daniela Dobson and I live in Dallas, TX. I am married to Peter and we have a little boy, Alex, who is 5 years old. He keeps me busy and my days are filled taking care of him. I have been scrapbooking and stamping for over 10 years. I really enjoy challenges and strive to be innovative. I love recording every day moments, especially now, with my son. I like using a variety of products and techniques to create lasting memories. I have always kept a record of my life through journaling and photos, and scrapbooking allows me to combine those two. I don’t want to forget the important and not so important moments. When I am not scrapbooking I enjoy cooking, running, reading and watching TV.


View more of Daniela's work on her blog:  Create your everyday memories


Meet Hilary:

Hi everyone, my name is Hilary Kanwischer and I live in Palm Beach, Florida where for the last 18 years, I've worked as a Firefighter / Paramedic and I think it's the best job in the world because it leaves me with a lot of time off to spend with my kids and to do the things that I'm passionate about.  My children are Courtney, whose 15 and Connor,  who just bumped his age up by 1 and is now 11, (I can't believe my baby is 11!).  I'm also lucky to have time to create and scrapbook!  There's something about firing up the coffee pot, disappearing into my craft room and create till the sun comes up.  I started scrapbooking when my daughter turned 3 and I walked into a scrapbook store looking for invitations to her party, I've never looked back!  :)  It's hard to describe my style, though it's pretty obvious that nothing leaves my hands until it's run through my sewing machine and doused with buttons.  I love all things vintage, so glitter and distressing ink are a staple on my craft table as well.  In addition to crafting, I love sewing, photography, running, Facebooking, (you knew that was coming!!), and spending time watching my daughter's favorite TV shows with her.  I'm also a Northerner at heart, I was born in New York and adopted when I was a week old.  I found my birth mother a few years ago and every Christmas I'm lucky to be able to spend time with her and all of my extended family.  I would love the chance to move north and enjoy the change of seasons I so long for.

I've been so grateful to have had the opportunity to design for some wonderful companies, (most recent is Sizzix), and blessed to have had some of my work published in BH&G Scrapbooks etc, Scrapbook Trends, Cards Magazine, Handmade, & Somerset Memories.  I am beyond thrilled to be a part of the Emma's Paperie Design Team.  Funny fact about Cindy and I, we met years ago while on the Sweetwater Design Team and we share the same Birthday!  How cool is that?  I couldn't be happier and more honored that I get the chance to work with her again.

View Hilary's work on her blog:  Hilary Scraps


~

2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

So excited to have both of you joining us!!!

Sherry Wright said...

Welcome, so happy to have you talented ladies aboard! Can't wait to see what 2013 brings for Emma's. :)