Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Company Spotlight on Anna Griffin by Hilary Kanwischer
Spooktacular Layout by Hilary Kanwischer
Spooktacular Black Bat Die Cut Glitter Paper by Anna Griffin
Spooktacular Raven Type Pattern Paper by Anna Griffin
Spooktacular Dimensional Glitter Stickers by Anna Griffin
Spooktacular Die-Cut Titles by Anna Griffin
Spooktacular Die-Cut Shapes by Anna Griffin
1. Cut orange cardstock slightly smaller than 12x12, then cut printed paper slightly smaller than the orange cardstock, lightly adhere the layers, then machine stitch all the way around.
2. Cut glittered bat paper to fit across the middle of the layout as shown, then glue the batty paper down.
3. Adhere 4 photo's, with one focus photo measuring 5x7, as shown.
4. Layer and adhere die cuts as shown, using 3-D glue dots on several to add dimension.
5. Journal in the journaling square.