Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Company Spotlight on Graphic 45 by Hilary Kanwischer
Baby Card Set by Hilary Kanwischer
Mother Goose 8" x 8" Paper Pad by Graphic 45
Mother Goose Chipboard Tags 1 by Graphic 45
Mother Goose Chipboard Tags 2 by Graphic 45
Black Denim Ribbon by May Arts
1. Cut white cardstock fold and score to make a 4x6 vertical card and set aside.
2. Cut a piece of floral pattern paper 4x6 and layer additional patterns on top. Ink the sides, then machine stitch all around.
3. Scallop edge a small piece of black polka dot paper for the top and adhere
4. Punch, or die cut various stars out of pattern paper and adhere them together then adhere to card.
5. Adhere chipboard tag to card and tie black denim ribbon in a bow at the top.
6. Finish by tying a chipboard button with twine.
7. Adhere card front to card base using 3D glue dots.
1. Cut white cardstock, score and fold to make a card base that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and set aside.
2. Cut black worded background paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and machine stitch around.
3. Cut various patterns and layer them to your card front as shown.
4. Cut out "Post card" die cut from pattern paper and adhere to center.
5. Adhere chipboard frame and several die cutted stars to the center of the card as shown.
6. Tie chipboard button with twine and adhere to the large star.
7. Adhere small chipboard flower to center of small star.
8. Adhere card front to white card base using 3D glue dots.