Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Company Spotlight on Basic Grey by Hilary Kanwischer
Joy Magic Card by Hilary Kanwischer
Evergreen Sleigh Ride Paper by Basic Grey
Evergreen Deck the Halls Paper by Basic Grey
Evergreen Jingle Bells Paper by Basic Grey
Knock Outs Simple Scallop Border Punch by American Crafts
Evergreen Metal Shapes by Basic Grey
Evergreen Die-cuts & Transparencies by Basic Grey
Instructions to create this card:
1. Create a base using white cardstock that when cut and folded measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and stands vertically.
2. Cut pattern papers, slightly smaller, using a corner rounder to round the edges.
3. Cut a smaller piece of red pattern paper to fit across the middle, followed by a smaller strip to lay across the middle. Finally scallop edge a piece of white cardstock to fit at the bottom. Machine stitch the layers together and adhere to your card.
4. I used a decorative frame die to die cut white cardstock to fit into the center, then using a die cut from the embellishment pack, adhere that underneath, then using a white brad, secure the metal snowflake to the front of the white carstock and adhere to the center of your card using 3D glue dots.
5. Adhere "JOY" to bottom, followed by "Magic" die cut from the embellishment pack.
6. Finish by added a black check bow at the top.
7. Secure entire card front to the pre-scored and folded white cardstock base, using 3D glue dots.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment