Let it Snow Card by Hilary Kanwischer
This card measures 5x5 when finished.
To create the card:
1. Cut, score and fold white cardstock to create a 5x5” card base and set aside.
2. Create a winter scene by cutting light blue pattern paper, scalloping the edges as you go, then add a white cardstock to create a snowdrift and adhere to pattern paper. die cut purple pattern paper to create your sentiment, or use cardstock stickers, then add a snowman, and a snowflake as shown.
3. Adhere the winter scene to cut blue pattern paper using 3-D glue dots.
4. Wrap ribbon around the edges securing in the back.
5. Adhere the entire card front to the the pre-scored and folded card.