1. Make card from cardstock. Cover with patterned paper.
2. Machine stitch a spiral pattern over card front.
3. Punch a circle of cardstock and cover with adhesive. Trim strips of fabric paper - skinny strips for small flowers and wider strips for large flowers. Peel the fabric away from the adhesive and paper backing. Adhere the fabric strip to the center of the cardstock circle. Twist the fabric and begin pressing it as you move along the spiral. When you get to the end of a strip, tuck the end under the flower and add extra adhesive if needed. Add another strip to make a larger flower or trim the excess cardstock behind the flower. Stitch buttons to flower centers.
4. Adhere flowers to card using foam tape.
5. Thread buttons and adhere to card along with sentiment.-