Button's Galore by Lisa Dorsey
Whirlybird Shine Spunky Spots Paper by My Mind's Eye
Farm Fresh Hay Barn Paper by October Afternoon
Paper Doll Olivia Grace Pattern Paper by Crate Paper
Happy Day Balloon Textured Cardstock by SEI
Lush Blue Diamonds Pattern Paper by My Mind's Eye
Pocket Full of Rosies Lil' Brudders Pattern Paper by Sassafras Lass
Prudence Discretion Pattern Paper by Crate Paper
County Fair Journaling Cards Die-Cuts by October Afternoon
The Thrift Shop Label Cardstock Stickers by October Afternoon
Fly a Kite Mini Market Cardstock Stickers by October Afternoon
Red Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon by May Arts
24 Vial Glitter Multi-Pack by Martha Stewart Crafts
Green at Heart Buttons by Basic Grey
Eskimo Kisses Buttons by Basic Grey
Inkssentials(tm) White Opaque Pen by Ranger
1. Create a card from white cardstock and cover with turquoise paper.
2. Create cupcake wrapper from white cardstock and use as template by cutting each section apart. Trace onto three different pieces of pattern paper. Embellish each section with coordinating buttons.
3. Create top of cupcake from white cardstock. Cover with spray adhesive and apply glitter. Attach red button to top of cupcake. Put cupcake together and attach to card.
4. Create sentiment banner using Microsoft Word. Choose banner from shapes tab. Resize to fit card and add sentiment. Print on white cardstock and cut out. Attach to bottom of card.
5. Use white pen to add faux stitching to card.