Snugglebug Boy Geometric/Boy Blue Stripe Paper by Little Yellow Bicycle
Fly a Kite Strawberry Jam Paper by October Afternoon
Sweet Summertime Journal Paper by Echo Park
Happy Day Streamers Glitter-accented Pattern Paper by SEI
Whirlybird Friends Forever Perfect Plaid Paper by My Mind's Eye
The Thrift Shop Near Mint Paper by October Afternoon
Lullaby Lane Alpha Cardstock Stickers by Webster's Pages
Fresh Print Clothesline Chipboard Icon & Word Stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle
Tiny Type Turquoise Stickers by Cosmo Cricket
Primaries Large Pearl Brads by American Crafts
1. Cut a watermelon and polka dot strip from the Strawberry Jam paper. Add thin red border to bottom.
2. Attach a wide strip of green gingham paper to top. Punch border from red cardstock and attach to top.
3. Adhere the pattern paper to the Boy Geometric paper.
4. Create pinwheel by cutting a 2 inch square from pattern paper. Cut on solid lines shown below. Pierce a hole where you see a dot. Polk a brad through each of the pierced holes and gather the corners to the center. Cut a strip of brown cardstock to create the stick for the pinwheel and attach the pinwheel to the top left corner of the pattern paper.
5. Adhere photos to layout and attach title to the bottom.
6. Attach journaling card and word sticker.
7. Punch flower from scrap pieces of pattern paper and attach above journaling card.