Mini Bags & Tags by Melissa Frances
General Store Cardstock Stickers by Melissa Frances
Paperworks Cardstock Stickers by Melissa Frances
Airmail Cardstock Stickers by Melissa Frances
Tarnished Silver Glass Glitter by Melissa Frances
Pop Out Glitter White Hearts by Melissa Frances
Hero Hues Neutrals Mix Pearls & Gems by Hero Arts
Crème de Cocoa Glimmer Chips Regal by Tattered Angels
Crème de Cocoa Glimmer Chips Nature by Tattered Angels
Crème de Rouge Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
Basic Kraft 6 x 12 Labels Stickers by Basic Grey
Artisan Elements Lime Decorative Tape by Pink Paislee
Spring & Summer White Mini Marks by American Crafts
Leaf Brown & Turquoise Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Pink Pearls Flowers Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Yellow and Pink Ruffle Blossoms by Maya Road
Ecru Crochet Trim by Maya Road
Delicate Pink Trim by Webster’s Pages
Fabulous Wooden Brad by Chatterbox
Vintage Findings Silver Buttons by Making Memories
- Remove tags from mini bags, ink, and set aside. Attach cardstock stickers to the front of each bag.
- Stitch the mini bags together along the flat end to form a little booklet.
- Spray each Glimmer Chip and two yellow ruffle blossoms with Crème de Rouge Glimmer Mist and let them dry.
- For the cover, tie the fleur de leis with seam binding and adhere it to the mini bag near the opening of the bag.
- Embellish the center of the bow with a yellow ruffled blossom coated in Glimmer Mist and a turquoise leaf trinket pin.
- Attach Kraft label near lower left corner, apply rubon, and embellish with an adhesive pearl.
- Wrap button twine around the stitched end of the booklet, thread through a cream button, and tie in a bow.
- Embellish the first tag with Artisan Tape along the bottom edge and an aqua button tied onto the top.
- For the middle page, trim the Glimmer Chip to fit across the top of the mini bag and adhere in place.
- Coat a pop out white heart with Tarnished Silver Glass Glitter and adhere to the opening of the Glimmer Chip.
- Embellish the heart with trim, a button, and a pink flower trinket pin.
- Apply sparrow rubon to the right side of the Glimmer Chip.
- For the middle tag, stitch pink lace across top of the tag and secure a flower to the end of the tag with a wooden brad.
- For the last page, tie the Glimmer Chip with seam binding and adhere on a slight diagonal across the page.
- Embellish with a yellow ruffled blossom coated in Glimmer Mist.
- Attach Kraft label to the right of the Glimmer Chip, cut the rubon in half and apply half of it to the center of the label.
- Apply the sentiment rubon in the lower left corner of the mini bag.
- For the final tag, wrap the top with trim and tie it in a knot on the back. Embellish the top of the tag with stacked buttons.