Max & Whiskers Gretchen Paper by Basic Grey
Max & Whiskers Gannett Paper by Basic Grey
Max & Whiskers Lightning Paper by Basic Grey
Max & Whiskers Pieces Die-Cuts by Basic Grey
Max & Whiskers Buttons by Basic Grey
Ambrosia Chip Sticker Shapes by Basic Grey
Storytime Alpha Clear Stamps by Studio Calico
Artsy Urban 12x12 Quick Page Kit by GCD Studios
You can make your own embellishments to match your page. Here's what I did on this layout about Ryan and our new kitty, Pulu.
1. Cut two circles from patterned paper. Adhere to page.
2. Use another die cut page to trace onto patterned paper to create the bottom shape on the layout. Cut it out and adhere.
3. Mount photos on blue paper. Layer over circles, die cut.
4. Pleat ribbon, stitch and adhere below the photos.
5. Tuck die cut under photo mat. Journal.
6. Stamp, write and add stickers to create title on the smaller circle.
7. Cut out kitty from paper and adhere over title.
8. Adhere chipboard pieces.
9. Paint buttons with very thin brush and white paint.