Technique: Adding Glimmer Mist to resin
Her Majesty Appliqué Set by Melissa Frances
- Coat crown with a generous layer of Creme de Rouge Glimmer Mist. Don't wipe off the excess, just leave it to dry completely. After the Glimmer Mist has dried, swipe distress ink across the front of it to further add more depth and aging.
- Cut card base and fold in half. Stamp flourish on top portion of card.
- Adhere Glimmer Misted crown to center of flourish and embellish with a metal flower and adhesive pearls.
- Attach a strip of cream trim along top edge of card.
- Cut patterned paper to fit just below stamped image.
- Tie a strip of scrunched seam binding across top of paper and embellish bow with a cream button.
- Apply rub-on to a strip of cream paper, cut out to form a banner, ink, and stitch near bottom of card.
- Ink edges of letter stickers and adhere above rub-on banner. Stitch in place to finish.