Technique: Sparkling Bloomers
Garden Gala Refreshing Paper by Webster's Pages
Garden Gala Fabric Ribbons by Webster's Pages
Garden Gala Alpha Cardstock Stickers by Webster's Pages
Garden Gala Tea Time Paper by Webster's Pages
Garden Gala Celebrate Life Paper by Webster's Pages
Garden Gala Welcome Gate Paper by Webster's Pages
Vellum & Diecut Kit by Webster's Pages
Bloomer Trim SPRING BERRY by Webster's Pages
365 Degrees Clear Borderlines Stickers by Pink Paislee
365 Degrees Punch Out Die-Cut Tags by Pink Paislee
Times Vintage Script Alpha Chipboard by Prima
Doilies Teal Blue Rub-On Transfers by Hambly Screen Prints
Aquamarine Fine Glitter by Martha Stewart Crafts
Aqua Marine Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Dimensional Foam Tabs Adhesive by American Crafts
Technique: Sparkling Bloomers - To add some pizazz to this page, I added glitter to the tips of the bloomers. Here's how I did it.
Cut apart the bloomers. Lightly paint Mod Podge on the tips.
Sprinkle the glitter into a tray. Turn the bloomer over and dip into the glitter. Shake off the excess.
To create layout:
1. Cut green paper, adhere border of paper and clear sticker. Round corners and adhere to cardstock.
2. Cut cream paper panel, use border punch on bottom edge. Add two die cut papers to top.
3. Apply doily rubon to top right hand corner and layer cream panel over it.
4. Add photo and die cuts. Adhere stickers and gems to one and write journaling on other.
5. Create four triangle pieces for banner. Add glitter to letters and adhere to banner pieces.
5. Add banner pieces with foam adhesive.
6. Adhere strip of fabric ribbon to top. Add glittered bloomers.-