Label Style Chipboard Backdrop by Melissa Frances
Attic Treasured Rose Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Vintage Posey Constance Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Vintage Posey Henrietta Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Joanne Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Pop Out Gold Glitter Alphabet by Melissa Frances
Chandelier Moon Drops Shape by Melissa Frances
Chandelier Drops Diamond Shape by Melissa Frances
Cheswick Medium Frame by Melissa Frances
Walk For a Cure Rub-On Transfers by Melissa Frances
White Eyelet Trim by Webster’s Pages
Vintage Black Pearl Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Skinny House Coaster Book by Maya Road
Vintage Findings Copper Buttons by Making Memories
Other supplies used:
Tea-stained twill tape
Vintage sheet music
- Paint the chipboard backdrop using off-white acrylic paint. Sand edges to distress.
- Cut a block of Rose patterned paper 5 x 7”. Ink edges to distress.
- Cut the eyelet trim down the center and use the eyelet scallops to trim around the Rose paper. Adhere in place.
- Cut a block of Constance paper to fit the center of the backdrop, ink, stitch around edges, and adhere in place.
- Paint a chipboard house coaster using off-white acrylic paint. Sand edges to distress.
- Cover chipboard house in Henrietta paper at the base and cut a triangle from the Joanne paper for the roof. Ink edges, and adhere in place.
- Cut sheet music in two strips to form the roof. Ink edges, and adhere.
- Wrap pink seam binding around house and tie in a bow on the left. Embellish center of bow with a black pearl trinket pin.
- Trace Cheswick frame onto an image from the Rose patterned paper, cut out, adhere frame over image and then onto the chipboard house.
- Apply rubons to house, flower near top of roof, and rhinestones along seam binding.
- Adhere gold glitter letters along bottom edge of Rose patterned paper.
- Trace moon chandelier drop onto book print or other patterned paper. Cut out and adhere to the backside of the moon drop. Adhere to the bottom of the backdrop.
- Hang the diamond shape chandelier drop from thread and adhere to the backside of the backdrop so that it hangs just underneath the moon drop.
- Punch two holes in upper corners of the backdrop, thread and tie with tea-stained twill tape.
- Embellish sides of wall hanging with Sparklers or coordinating buttons to finish.