Carte Postale Butterfly Postcards by Cavallini Papers & Co.
Blue Topaz Glass Microbeads by Martha Stewart Crafts
Brownstone Glass Microbeads by Martha Stewart Crafts
Paperie Mocha Toile Paper by Making Memories
Lost & Found Perfect Damask Paper by My Mind's Eye
Clear Designs Everyday Sayings by Hero Arts
Hero Hues Neutrals Mix Pearls & Gems by Hero Arts
Instructions:1.Create card from cardstock. Cut card front slightly smaller using a decorative punch for the bottom edge.
2. Attach lace and round the top corners. Ink and attach to card.
3. Create tabbed card out of pattern paper. Ink edges and attach to card.
4. Cut butterfly from postcard. Attach microbeads to pattern on butterfly using liquid adhesive.
5. Cut thin strips of cardstock for antennae and curl. Attach to butterfly. Adhere butterfly to card.
6. Embellish with pearls and stamp sentiment.