1. Cover card with patterned paper. Adhere accent panel.
2. Punch small circle from cardstock. Punch larger circle around hole left by small circle . Do this twice to form the rings.
3. Cover rings with liquid glue and gold glitter; shake off excess and let dry.
4. Trim diamond shape from cardstock; cover with liquid glue and clear glitter. Let dry.
5. Adhere rings to card, overlapping slightly. Adhere diamond to ring.
6. Deaden adhesive on the back of the sticker and adhere to card using foam tape.7. Embellish with rhinestones and ribbon.