Haven Mini Pattern Sheet Pattern Paper by Jenni Bowlin
Core Amour Row of Cherries Embossed Cardstock by Jenni Bowlin & Core’dinations
Travel Light Jolly Holiday Pattern Paper by We R Memory Keepers
Travel Light Fabric Brads by We R Memory Keepers
Out of Print Chip Sticker Shapes by Basic Grey
It’s the Little Things Element Stickers by Fancy Pants
Mouse Party Vintage Clear Art Stamps by Crafty Secrets
Butterscotch/Ivory Grosgrain Striped 1.5” Ribbon by May Arts
Ivory Solid Wrinkled ½” Ribbon by May Arts
Natural Fringe Trim by Webster’s Pages
Spring Eyelet Trim by Webster’s Pages
Instructions for layered ribbon flower:
- Cut 12” strips of striped grosgrain and eyelet trim and layer together with striped grosgrain on the bottom.
- Using a needle and thread, stitch both layers together very loosely near the bottom edge.
- Gather layers to create a ruffle and then stitch ends together gathering the ruffles into a flower.
- Repeat this same process using the fringe trim and place in the center of the larger flower.
- Using a brad, secure the layered flowers together forming your finished ribbon flower.