Red Mini Brocade Overlay by Hambly Studios
Washi Decorative Tape by Hambly Screen Prints
White Remnants Rub-On Transfers by Hambly Screen Prints
High Tea Black Overlay by Hambly Studios
Peppermint Ski Lodge Pattern Paper by Crate Paper
Expressions Wood Shop Wood Chip Wood Alphabet by Pink Paislee
1. Punch circles from red and black transparencies. Cut several in half and adhere to top of woodgrain paper to create border.
2. Apply cut 4 squares from the sheet of rubons and adhere near bottom of page.
3. Add three strips of washi tape below rubons.
4. Adhere photos, layering slightly on top of rubons. Add washi tape to pictures.
5. Add several transparency circles, tucking some under the photos.
6. Adhere stickers and wood chip letters to spell title.
7. Add journaling.
8.Place a piece of paper over photos and splatter paint onto page.
Post a Comment