1. Create card base from coordinating cardstock.
2. Cover bottom half of card with Princess Lace paper and top half of card with Cute Garden paper. Round bottom corners.
3. Adhere journal card die-cut to front of card slightly above and to the right of center.
4. Attach a strip of ribbon across center of card and tie in a double bow on the left.
5. Adhere dimensional sticker to center of card directly over ribbon and embellish with buttons.
6. Adhere sticker in upper left corner.
7. Embellish right corner with chipboard pieces and a flower to finish.