Follow Your Heart chipboard by MME (out of stock) try making banner strips from pattern paper
1. Use "Soar" paper as the background for the 12x12 page.
2. Cut hexagons from "Honey Blue" paper and arrange along left side of page. Frame photo with teal paper and tuck under hexagon border.
3. Arrange chipboard banners along upper right corner as shown. Cut honeycomb hexagon and add to upper left corner.
4. Cut top of kite from pattern paper to hang over photo.
5. Cut all but one side of one hexagon in border so it will flip open. Use small foam adhesive so hexagon will open and close. Add journaling behind it.