Sunday, July 8, 2012
Spotlight on Studio Calico by Anabelle O'Malley
Abroad Departure Pattern Paper by Studio Calico
Abroad Somewhere Kraft Pattern Paper by Studio Calico
Abroad First Class Pattern Paper by Studio Calico
Abroad Adhesive Metal Badges by Studio Calico
Airmail Clear Stamp Set by Studio Calico & Hero Arts
Story Teller Trademark Pattern Paper by Crate PaperStory Teller Chipboard Accents by Crate Paper
Story Teller Border Stickers by Crate Paper
Story Teller Alpha Labels Stickers by Crate Paper
Elf White Glossy Chipboard Letter Thickers by American Crafts
1. Cut yellow striped paper to 8.5 by 11. Cut kraft paper slightly smaller. Die cut (or cut by hand) three clouds at the top of the page.
2. Back with map paper and adhere to yellow striped paper.
3. Add airplane next to one of the clouds and add the cut out cloud with foam adhesive.
4. Adhere a panel of yellow striped paper near bottom of page. Adhere striped sticker to bottom of it. Mat photo with map paper and adhere to left side of the panel.
5. Add Thickers and die cut word to create title. Stitch over letters and add small airplane.
6. Stamp the border and JFK ticket using Versamark ink on a transparency. Emboss with black embossing powder and cut out.
7. Stitch border stamp and adhere near bottom of page.
8. Create a cluster with the badge, chipboard and tag.