Sing Home Decor Frame by Sherry Wright
Any wooden frame
1. Using paperpad cut (12) 1 1/2"x 1 1/2" squares of coordinating Studio Calico papers.
2. Cut strips of yellow polka dot paper and adhere around frame. Cut and sand edges.
3. Ink edges of all squares and begin adhering around frame.
4. Add bird card to center of frame and adhere wooden frame to highlight bird.
5. Adhere clothespins to each side and string twine from side to side.
6. Begin embellishing frame with butterfly stickers, wooden birds, and flowers as seen.7. Adhere lace trim along edge of frame.