These projects are created by Paperie Designer, Jessica Witty
* Sponge all edges with ink. (I used Old Paper Distress Ink by Ranger)
1. Cut 3 flowers and several leaves from patterned paper. Shape the by laying on a foam mat, placing a bone folder over it, and pulling the paper over the bone folder. Do the same with the leaves, adding some vein detail with the bone folder. Layer flowers together with foam tape.
2. Create 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card out of patterned paper. Cut smaller patterned paper panel for the front; crumple and distress edges. Adhere to card.
3. Adhere flower to card front with foam tape. Adhere petals around flower.
4. Adhere sentiment with foam tape.
1. Create 5" x 3.5" card out of patterned paper. Sponge edges with ink.
2. Adhere bird to cardfront. Overstamp with Life stamp.
3. Sponge ribbon with ink. Stitch to card.
4. Add button.
This tin is the perfect size to hold all the various little pictures of friends and family you receive in Christmas cards, etc!
1. Cut two strips of pattered paper to fit along the inside walls of the tin; adhere.
2. Cut paper to fit bottom of the tin; round edges. Insert and adhere.
3. Paint angel wings and add glitter.
4. Cut heart out of patterned paper; sponge edges with ink. Embellish with tag and flower. Adhere to wings with foam tape.
5. Adhere heart to tin with foam tape. Add sentiment sticker.