1. Cut patterned paper to fit edges of tin; adhere.
2. Cut strips of paper and adhere to top of tin. Trim edges and add rhinestones to corners.
3. Cut large flower from patterned paper. Distress and ink edges; adhere to top of tin.
4. Distress and ink edges of bird die cut; adhere over flower.
5. Cut chipboard wings in half. Paint, add glitter and layer onto bird.
6. Tie ribbon through button; adhere to wing and add rhinestones.
7. Add sticker.
8. Cut paper and wrap around chocolate nuggets; place in tin.
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Adhere ric rac to front of card.
3. Cut panel from floral paper. Distress, ink edges and layer over ric rac.
4. Adhere oval sticker to green paper; cut with decorative scissors.
5. Cut a strip of green paper with decorative scissors; distress and ink edges.
6. Cut wings in half; paint and add glitter. Cut flower from paper; distress and ink edges.
7. Knot pink ribbon. Add rub-ons to tag sticker; ink edges and adhere to ribbon, layer and button over it. Adhere ribbon to oval tag.
8. Apply rub-on to green sticker; ink edges and adhere to oval.
9. Adhere wings to card; layer oval over them and tuck flower in behind oval.
10. Adhere scalloped green paper, tucking under the oval.
11. Add rhinestones.
12. Ink all edges of card.