Summer Ice Cream Gift Set by Lisa Dorsey
Mini Frosted Plastic Gift Favor Bags
Medium Gable Boxes
Robby Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Out & About No. 2 Tiny Dots Paper by My Mind's Eye
Solid Color Baker's Twine by Martha Stewart Crafts
Elements Red Classics Ribbon Collection by American Crafts
Breaking Free Oh So Very Hot Title Die-Cut by My Mind's Eye
Patriotic Ticket Book Die-Cuts by Melissa Frances
1. Cover the front of the gable box with blue pattern paper. Cover the sides with red paper.
2. Tie a white ribbon around the box. Attach a button to bow using baker's twine.
3. Ink the edges of several tags and tickets. Attach the them to the bottom right corner of the box.
4. Fill frosted gift bag with ice cream toppings.
5. Use a decorative edge punch to punch a strip out of red cardstock. Attach to the top edge of a 1.5" wide strip of blue pattern paper. wrap around frosted gift bag.
6. Fold over the top of the bag and punch two holes in the fold. Thread ribbon through the holes, tie a bow and attach button.
7. Attach circle tags to the front of the bag.
8. Tie ribbon around syrup jar and attach tag and button.