Vintage Paper Doily Gift Pocket by Melissa Phillips
Lemonade Doilies Cream Die-Cut Paper by Basic Grey
Lemonade Element Stickers by Basic Grey
Antique Silver Metal Label Holders by Making Memories
Ledger Circle Journaling Stickers by Making Memories
Tiny Pink Ledger Alpha Stickers by Making Memories
Sincerely Postcard Kit by Melissa Frances
Coordinating Tag Set by Melissa Frances
Pearl Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Ivory & Cream Trim by Webster's Pages
Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
1. Cut doily in half and cut trimmed edges to create scallops. Fold in half, ink to distress, and stitch down sides to form a pocket.
2. Ink edges of large ledger sticker and adhere to center of doily. Ink edges of small flower element stickers and adhere around outer edges of ledger sticker.
3. Spray twill tape with Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist to create a soft shade of pink. Let dry and wrap it around your pocket and tie in a bow near top.
4. Cut a small piece of trim to fit behind bookplate and adhere in place. Attach bookplate over ribbon centered on ledger sticker and embellish sides with adhesive pearls. Thread small pink buttons and adhere to center of bookplate.
5. Punch a hole in small envelope from Postcard Kit and tie to center of bow using hemp. Embellish envelope with an adhesive pearl.
6. Attach tiny alpha stickers in lower right corner.
7. Write message on a coordinating tap and slip inside gift pocket along with vintage sheet music and an old sewing pattern.