My Sleepy Head Layout by Anabelle O'Malley
Oasis Damaskus Foil Pattern Paper by SEI
Oasis Sichuan Foil Pattern Paper by SEI
Red Glitter Die-Cut Paper by Creative Cafe
Lemonade Alphabet Stickers by Basic Grey
Winsome Fascinating Chipboard Alphabet by Pink Paislee
Winsome Fascinating Alphabet Stickers by Pink Paislee
Vintage Journal Bits Kraft Cardstock Stickers by Hambly Screen Prints
Scotch Pop-Up Foam Circles
Winsome Enchanting Chipboard Elements by Pink Paislee
1. Cut large circle shape from patterned paper; Adhere it to the bottom part of the die-cut paper.
2. Add strip of patterned paper along the top of circle shape.
3. Adhere photo to center of paper strip.
4. Sand chipboard letters; Adhere to spell "sleepy." (place the y on the other end of the photo)
5. Add chipboard branch to right side of photo.
6. Cut green circle shape from paper; Adhere to center using foam adhesive.
7. Add journaling to sticker; place in center of circle.
8. Punch circles from patterned paper; Adhere in corners.
9. Add chipboard to center of circles. (The chipboard pieces are the centers popped out of the letter e)