Bird's Nest & Card by Jessica Witty
Clear MEDIUM GABLE Favor Boxes
Lemonade Favor Kit by Basic Grey
Lemonade Frosted Berry Paper by Basic Grey
Soft Pink Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Silver Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Hot pink Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
Tiny Brown Alpha Stickers
Green Gingham Ribbon
1. Unfold gable box. Trim the gable flaps to make the edges straight. (The box will not actually close up any more.) Put box together.
2. Punch holes in flower die-cut (included in kit) and tie ribbon around box and through the flower. Add stickers to label die-cut (included in kit) and adhere to box using foam tape.
3. Put bird together, following the instructions that are included in the favor kit. Add rhinestones to the back "feathers." Fill bird with gift, treat, etc.
4. Fill box with shredded paper and place bird on top.
1. Make 3.5" x 5" card from berry paper.
2. Stamp panel of kraft paper and stitch to card.
3. Adhere die-cut (from kit) and fold over the side of the card. Add stickers.
4. Embellish with ribbon tab and button.