From Everyday to Elegant by Lisa Dorsey
Noteworthy Addie Brocade Dots Double-Sided Paper by Making Memories
Attic Treasures Clara Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Pearl Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Friends Designer Stickers by Melissa Frances
Clouds Paper Edgers Scissors by Fiskars
Pinking Paper Edgers Scissors by Fiskars
Scotch Pop-Up Foam Circles
1. Create base of candy bar by using a decorative edge scissor to cut a piece of pattern paper to measure 7" x 8".
2. Cut a piece of green cardstock measuring 5.75" x 8"; attach to the base paper.
3. Cut a second piece of pattern paper to measure 5.5" x 8" using a decorative edge scissor.
4. Machine stitch along the edges of the green cardstock and the second piece of pattern paper.
5. Add pearls to scallops and wrap around the candy bar. Make sure to use lots of strong adhesive. The wrap is a little stiff due to the multiple layers of paper.
6. Tie lace around the candy bar.
7. Create tag using a scrap of pattern paper.
8. Attach a small strip of pattern paper to the bottom of the tag and cover the seam with ric rac; apply pearls to ric rac.
9. Cut butterfly from pattern paper. Don't have the right butterfly? Simply find an image on-line, re-size it to measure about 2" x 1.5" and print on the back of pattern paper; cut out.
10. Attach butterfly and friendship sticker using pop dots.
11. Apply buttons and rhinestones to finish off tag; attach tag to the lace bow.