Halloween Tree by Lisa Dorsey
Boo to You Glittered Chipboard Elements by My Mind's Eye
Beetle Black Chunky Sugar Coating Glitter by Doodlebug Design Inc.
Orange Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Ally's Wonderland Buttons by SEI
Ice Green Pearl Embellishments by Kaisercraft
1. Punch out selected chipboard pieces and apply glitter to the back of each piece. this will not only give you a great sparkle for the back of each piece of chipboard but it will take away the stickiness.
2. Dump the excess glitter off the back, and seal if desired (see tip below).
3. Use a small hole punch and punch a hole at the top of each piece.
4. Embellish various pieces with rhinestones, buttons, googly eyes or pearls.
5. Create a loop by tying twine through the hole in each piece and hang from a tree.
Tip: You can seal the glitter using clear glaze such as Diamond Glaze or Glossy Mod Podge. Test on a sample piece first though because some glazes and sealers may dull the finish.