Hello Card by Melissa Phillips
Cabo Fiesta Flowers by Prima
Apple Pie Velvet Leaves by Prima
Krafts Kuts Fancy Kraft Paper by Fancy Pants
Penny Lane Jazz Small Accessories Die-Cuts by My Mind's Eye
Bundles of Bouquets Clear Stamp Set by My Favorite Things
Classic Collection Designer Glitter by Melissa Frances
1. Create card from cream cardstock.
2. Cut a block of pattern paper to fit along left side of card, ink edges, adhere, round bottom corners, and ink once again.
3. Ink edges of small die-cut and adhere near lower left corner.
4. Cut a 3/4" strip of cream felt to fit down right edge of pattern paper. Use pinking shears to create decorative edges.
5. Using black thread, hand stitch down center of felt creating homespun stitches; adhere felt strip to card.
6. Spray large pink flower with spray adhesive, lightly sprinkle with glitter, and adhere near upper right corner of card.
7. Tuck orange flet leaves behind first layer on flower and adhere in place.
8. Stamp "hello" using pink ink on die-cut.