Monday, November 2, 2009
Workshop with Lisa
Fall Name Plate Arrangement and Napkin Ring
Ready to Go! Mini Petal Pots Blank Board Decor by C & T Publishing
Jackson Lodge Alphabet Stickers by Collage Press
Loverly Harvest Ball Paper by GCD Studios
Savannah Collection Calhoun Pattern Paper by 7Gypsies
Arch Lattice Edger Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts
Amber Road Punch-Outs by Pink Paislee
Pinking Paper Edgers Scissors by Fiskars
Hot Glue (optional)
Instructions for Name Plate Arrangement
1. Paint the petal box black. Cut pattern paper to fit each side,ink and attach to pot.
2. Place a piece of foam in the bottom of the pot and arrange foliage.
3. Create nametag by placing stickers on pattern paper and cutting out.(optional-reinforce with chipboard)
4. Either tuck punch out and nametag into foliage or hot glue to a piece of wire and insert in foam.
Instructions for Napkin Ring
1. Cut a piece of red paper to measure 2 ½ x 7 inches.
2. Use Lattice Punch to punch the edge of red paper. Use pinking scissors to cut 1 inch strip of Harvest Ball paper.
3. Attach to red paper and use Lattice punch to punch on other side of red paper.
4. Adhere ends to create ring. Tie with cream ribbon.
5. Embellish with button and left over foliage.